Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

White-ish bumps on penis tip

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
Everytime I have unprotected sex with my girlfriend i get this white-ish bumps (I'm a black dude), on my penis tip. These bumps will just rip open and then the skin peels off. Very strong smell when this happens. No pain or discomfort or anything, and sometimes I get a little bit of white milky Discharge. Girlfriend will have white clumps coming out of vagina periodically. What could this be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 16th, 2011
Also want to mention, these bumps last about 2-3 days before they rip open, and peel off. Once they peel off my penis looks back to normal.
|
Did you find this post helpful?