Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

white hard bumps on vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have 5 white hard bumps on my vaginia area. They look like a pimple but a little bigger. What could it be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2009
Community Volunteer
From what I understand, they are some kind of a virus...They say that they are not serious...If they bother you, I would see the doctor....

Caroline
|

replied June 8th, 2009
Hey, I have bumps on my clitoris. Started of like a small circle, eventually got a bit bigger. It began to look like a cauliflower. Went to the doctor and I was told i had HPV.

Even if you haven't had intercourse, HPV is easily and most common transmitted nowadays.

I have to go the the hospital and get an operation to remove the "physical appearance" but the virus will always be there

Go to the doctor asap please!
|
Quick Reply