Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

White Film on my Inner Labia

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have this white, sort of chunky film on my inner labia. It's doesn't burn or itch, and it doesn't smell that different, but I want to know what it is. Is it an STD? I'm not sure. It started around the time I started the pill about a year ago. Since then, I've had unprotected sex, but my partners all assured me that they didn't not have STDs, and I knew at the time that I didn't. I wash properly, but it keeps coming back. I don't think it's from my vagina opening because it's not on my underwear. Any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 15th, 2011
Community Volunteer
If you are not sure that it is not an STD and you took all your partners word that they were clean....

To ease your mind, see your gynecolgist for appropriate testing.

Zig
|
Did you find this post helpful?