Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

White dry skin around the penis head

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Hi I'm 24. I'm having this white dry skin around my penis. It is not sore or causes any itchy effect but it is there on my penis for about two weeks. Is this a serious condition, Do i have to be worried? Please Advice..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 15th, 2011
Re: White dry skin around the penis head
ronahkh wrote:
Hi I'm 24. I'm having this white dry skin around my penis. It is not sore or causes any itchy effect but it is there on my penis for about two weeks. I was doing jelqing and a bit of stretching. Is this a serious condition, Do i have to be worried? Please Advice..
|

replied May 17th, 2013
Your skin is probably just stressed and irritated from the jelquing exercises - not a serious condition. Try using a personal lubricant (and be careful - a lot of men experience loss of sensation from jelquing!). Applying a penis vitamin cream with natural moisturizers after a shower might also help to hydrate the skin and eliminate the dry patches.
|
Quick Reply