Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

White Discharge from my vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I'm 17 years old and i'm sexually active. I've always had quite a lot of discharge and have had a pap test but got the all clear before i had sex with my boyfriend; which was 2 months ago. But recently, in the last two days, i've been getting quite slimy, odourless discharge with little white bits. My vagina doesn't itch or burn. I might go to the doctors, but i'd like to have some information on what it might be before i go... Also, i'm coming on my period in the next 4 days, if that has anything to do with it. Is this thrush? or is it normal? I'm also on the contraceptive pill called cyprindiol 2000/35.
Did you find this post helpful?
|