Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

White discharge during orgasm

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
I just had the most amazing orgasm ever, I am 37 years old and have never experienced this before, but afterwards there was this white thick discharge it looked like hand lotion. Is this normal? I have no pain, no itching, no odor. Should I be concerned or happy that I just experience the most incredible orgasm ever?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 15th, 2009
Experienced User
Not abnormal
Some women have thick white/off white, & clear and not so thick. I would only be concerned if this was a daily discharge. You're fine if it only appears during/after orgasm. Hope this helps.
|

replied April 2nd, 2009
same story
I just had the same exact thing lastnight, I'm looking all over the internet and finding stuff like...I have an STD, or I'm pregnant...scares. But what ever happened with yours?? normal? has it happened again?
|

replied May 4th, 2009
scared the crap outa both me n my bf
like that same thing happened to me and my bf asked me if it was normal? i didn kno wat 2 tell him cause it scared me so bad i could barely enjoy the rest of the sex...
so has anyone figured out if its normal and why yet?
|

replied May 4th, 2009
Community Volunteer
It is normal...This is a woman's cum....Part of very hot sex....Enjoy...

Caroline
|

replied August 27th, 2010
But mine is all liquid, like 1-2 cups and the second it comes out of me I can't wait another second . i mean, seriously I'd grab the rolling pin if I could find it. For me, it's this second time that is absolutely mind blowing and I don't get any discharge at all. The fluid is always after the first and then demands teh second . Sometimes I'll take it in the back end for the 2nd time if I'm too sore in front but still no fluid. Is something wrong w/me?
|
Quick Reply