Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

white discharge before period, does it mean she ovulate?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
my gf had white vaginal discharge right before her period what does it mean is she ovulate during her period
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper peblle
|

replied June 20th, 2012
any one can help plssss
|

replied June 24th, 2012
hi peble
It is quite common for women to experience various levels of discharge before their period. White discharge before your period is one such form of discharge that may occur for many reasons. Women should know that a certain amount of vaginal discharge is normal. White discharge normally occurs at the beginning and end of your cycle. Discharge before and after ovulation is watery, clear and elastic. The discharge experienced close to the period is thicker and darker in color.

Types of Discharge
The type of discharge, its color, and symptoms that accompany it provide an indication of the cause. For example, white discharge accompanied by itching in the vagina could signify a yeast infection. A clumpy, cottage cheese textured yellow or green discharge with a foul odor indicates infection. Clear and stretchy discharge is "fertile "mucus. Brown discharge occurs immediately after the completion of a menstruation period. This is normal, and it is the body's way of cleaning out the vagina.
|

replied June 24th, 2012
Yes that is ovulation! It happens before & after a woman's period!
|

replied June 25th, 2012
i read in some post that ovulation happens 2 weeks before period but this vaginal discharge happens every time right before her period
|

replied June 26th, 2012
everybody is diffrent ,when the discharge doesnt smell or change in color IT IS NORMAL.
|

replied October 6th, 2012
vaginal fluid
hi i wanted to know if there is a chance that i might be pregnant i am seeing white vaginal fluid that gives out a odor.
|

replied October 6th, 2012
vaginal fluid
hi i wanted to know if there is a chance that i might be pregnant i am seeing white vaginal fluid that gives out a odor.
|

replied April 18th, 2013
Hi I am having milky white vaginal discharge.my period due is today r the next day,I never experienced it before.is it ccos of pregnant..? Some more I feel mild back pain and lot of hunger.
|

replied April 18th, 2013
Oh my I have the same think although its been 6 weeks since last period never had this b4 and I am 27!
Couldn't go gym tonight coz I was starving!!!
|

replied May 17th, 2013
Hi I dnt have any kind of white discharge as ma date is 21
Is this mean that iam pregnant??
|