Medical Questions > Mens Health > Birth Control - Men Forum

White discharge and have her periods delayed ?

User Profile
Hi Doc,

Me and my GF had Sex for the 1st time, I did it with Protection, then we went for a 2nd Round just after 20 Minutes, I urinated 1st, this time I was without protection and I pulled out the moment i was about to Ejaculate, i Ejacualated everything outside, still my GF was worried at that time

now She has a White discharge and have her periods delayed for 3 days now

Im worried, please help me out

thx!

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2012
Menstruation Answer A30204
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
If she was during her fertile days/ovulation time at the time of intercourse, chances of pregnancy are possible. The pullout/withdrawal method of contraception is known to be associated with highest failures, as pre-cum/pre-ejaculatory fluid is known to contain sperms and no man can be 100% sure that pre-cum/pre-ejaculatory fluid did not leak out during vaginal penetration.
Wait and watch for her periods. Look out for development of any new symptoms if pregnancy is suspected. She should visit her gynecologist for further evaluation and assistance if she does not get her periods within 10 days of expected period dates, or gets abnormal bleeding. If pregnancy gets ruled out and if you intend to remain sexually active, you should consider getting her started on suitable regular birth control measures to be protected (after her periods). She should be regular with birth control use as instructed. Avoid having unprotected sexual contact.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.