Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

white bumps on vaginia

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Last night after using the bathroom, I noticed that I had white bumps on one side of my labia minoria. The labia's are on the larger side, and they sometimes get caught during sex. I don't think that this is herpe's, because i'm married and devoted to my partner. I don't know if it could be an infection, but we did use lubrication, and it started to hurt after this. we have used this type before however, and it's never hurt before. any idea's would be greatly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 12th, 2008
olilly06
Hey you,

I think you need to get into your DOC...

It could be just a yeast infection...but, there is something going on ...also ask your husband to go with you because they may want to test him also. I am not trying to be rude in any way shape or form but, we all have a past.

Good luck..
|

replied October 12th, 2008
whatever it is, it was gone when i woke up this morning. they looked a little like pimples, but now it's just a little red. here's something else though. i woke up with a sore throat and a stuffy nose.I don't know if it could all be related, maybe a side effect to birth control?
|