Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

white bumps on the shaft are hard and do not pop?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have white bumps on the shaft of my penis and they are hard and do not pop and they have been there for about 2 years and I'm 16 they dont hurt or anything they're just there
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 16th, 2011
My fianc has whitish bumps that don't pop on his penis around the head and a little on the shaft. I asked him about it he said they have been there since puberty, he assumed it was how he healed after circumcision but it became noticable when the full package came in as a teenager. That was over 20 years ago. Doctor said it was normal. If it concerns you ask your doctor.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply