Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

White bumps on testicles

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
hey i'm in need of help, this is hard for me to explain. i found your post helpful in a post. im 16 years old had sex about 15 times most time protected, i have alot of these white bumps on my testicals, range from small to big, like 4 big white ones, cant pop them if u do bloods comes out. my balls are red permantly, but in the middle there normal skin color. it's weird, i havent seen a doctor, ive had them for 2 years. i shaved my balls once is that what its from? is it a std? cancer?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 7th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Could be ingrown hairs or warts or possibly even legions. You need to have them examined. See your doctor.
|

replied August 18th, 2009
If it's what I think it is, you're absolutely normal. Most men have many small white bumps on their scrotum. They become more pronounced when you lightly squeeze your ball sac. Ask a couple of friends you trust if they have the same thing. If you really trust them, and it wouldn't be weird for you, ask them to either look at yours or show you theirs. (I had a friend who was scared to death that he had a third ball...he asked me to check it out and it turned out to be a hernia, which he needed to get fixed. So a really good, trustworthy friend will help you out in a mature, non-weird way.)
|

replied September 18th, 2009
i dont know weither i have herpes or not
i am 15 years old never had sex and i noticed real small white bumps all around my testicels. no where else just a little but up the shaft not even to notice really though.but ive been thinking and telling myself its just where hair grows out. but im thinking it could be herpes an im scared. they dont itch or bother me but i have a rash around my leggs that might itch if i sweat or somthing.
|