Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

white bumps on my testicles? (Page 1)

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
on my sack there are these little white bumps almost look like the whitehead to a pimple but there really hard and will not pop and are small and thats basically it what is this??
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Jennifer!
|

replied March 3rd, 2008
Man same thing with me. Made a thread once before awhile ago. No one ever answers really. I plan to ask my doctor next time i go to see him i would do the same if i was you.
|

replied March 8th, 2008
occasionally
Hey if you guys get a doc to figure this one out I'll be watching. I've had two of these mysteries a few years apart. With the 2nd one, I took a safety pin, heated with a flame and jabbed the f-er and it was gone. Did this both times. It was like a badass pimple and it didn't hurt or come back in same place. I can't remember what happened to the first one.
|

replied December 8th, 2011
Health matters
Here is the answer to the white type bumps on your sack. One at a time, you grab it between two fingers. The you dab some alcohol on it, and the razor blade your going to use. Then make a slight slice right on the top of the bump. There will be a little blood. Once you make the slice. The will be a small hard seed like thing there. Grab it with tweezers, or your fingers using the finger nails. It is stuck there, so you'll have to pull it out. Once it is out. Dab it again with alcohol. As long as you cut right on top of the bump, it will not bleed to much at all. Once you get them out, from my experience, they don't come back. Trust me, it works.
|

replied December 8th, 2011
I have read some people say they will go away. The ones that are hardened will not go away. Some are like regular pimples, they will go away.
|

replied December 14th, 2012
Thank you! I carried out your small operation - not brave enough to use a razor blade! But used a safety pin dabbed in antiseptic cream, as you said a small amount of blood but then the offending white almost like puss from a spot oozed out, all healed fine so far! Might move on to open heart surgery next Smile
|

replied March 18th, 2008
Guys, don't worry about these. They are called sebaceous cysts, totally harmless and not contagious. Millions of men have them. Try googling for sebaceous cysts and you'll see what they are all about.
|

User Profile
replied March 20th, 2008
Will it go away at some point?
|

replied March 20th, 2008
No, I don't think they will. Sad
|

replied January 21st, 2009
white bumps on my balls
i have these white bumps on my balls and going up on my penise but they aint painful or nothing but they are hard little bumps that look like pimples but wont pop what is it?
|

replied February 9th, 2009
white bumps
they could also be FORDYCE SPOTS i have them also =/ there not contagious or anything like that just very unsightly
|

replied April 11th, 2009
bump on penis head
I have recently discovered small red/white bump on the rim of my penis head, its the only one and theres nothing else like it around this area, never had this before i am sexually active and i am always safe, but i have had sex with only one girl and she has been checked for STD ect, so i dont think it is possible for anythign that serious. im goign to the doctor after final exams but thats not for another week and a half, can anyone help? has anyone had the saem problem and figured out what it is? I just want to put my mind at ease
|

replied April 30th, 2009
Re: bump on penis head
Oligist wrote:
I have recently discovered small red/white bump on the rim of my penis head, its the only one and theres nothing else like it around this area, never had this before i am sexually active and i am always safe, but i have had sex with only one girl and she has been checked for STD ect, so i dont think it is possible for anythign that serious. im goign to the doctor after final exams but thats not for another week and a half, can anyone help? has anyone had the saem problem and figured out what it is? I just want to put my mind at ease

I had a red bump not on my penis but on the groin, I went to the doctors and turned out to be merca, have you had any other bumps? you should probably have a doctor look at it because merca can be harmful if it reaches your bloodstream.
|

replied May 14th, 2009
NOT BUMPS JUST WHITE SPOTS
I have white spots on my balls and on my bottom penis not the top .They are not lumps or pimples. I have just lost color on them but they are itchy . I am still a virgin, so no std for me. Help its starting to freak me out and doctor is not a choice for me. They are size of dime. Help
|

replied June 1st, 2009
i got alot on my sack i pop them and its like a fat deposite or something..anyway of getting rid of 'em?
|

replied September 10th, 2009
balls on balls!
guys me too its very common the only downturn really is they look awful but thankfully my girlfriend is ok with them. they are in fact Sebaceous Cysts and everything you need to know is here.

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/dermatolo gy/a/sebaceouscyst.htm
and here
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/ar ticle/000842.htm
|

replied January 18th, 2010
testical skin abcess problems.
my husband developed a problem 4 yr's ago. the places on his sack get to an abcess stage and get's itchy and painful untill they are ready to pop. he got one poped the other night and the crap that came out of it could fill up a large shotglass. need to know what this is so i can help find a remedy of some kind. he has been to skin doctors and MD's. they don't know what it is they just give him cream (expensive!). does no good!!!!!. if anyone else has this proble please reply. thank you
|

replied August 3rd, 2012
If they are abscesses that is horrible and I feel for you and your husband. I have had to deal with abscesses elsewhere and I have found that draining them with reverse suction from a small syringe. With a lil practice you can suck the puss out and keep draining often from the same spot. After a while the blood will suck up nearly clear. At this point it is almost over without waiting for it to come to a head. Be clean about everything in the area too
And some squeezing when a small hole there can yield a lot of yucky stuff too. Good luck.
|

replied April 17th, 2010
i have this bumps on the end of my penis three of them and one on the scotum..and they are very very itchy.
|

replied May 14th, 2010
My husband has them all over his sack too. We have started to call them sackne. They get itchy and just won't pop or go away. Any ideas?
|

replied July 3rd, 2010
Iv been looking around for this sort of thing and i thinkt that its just a normal thing for a lot of people if not the majoraty and it doesnt seem to be harmful, mine arnt all ways itchy but i think its more of a hygiene thing if they are.
|

replied July 20th, 2010
Sebacious cyst-hurts
I tried t pop mine the way you would try to get a splinter it of your skin...didn't work, just made it red and tender....nothing isn't oosing ot though yet. Also does a surgical removal of a painful abscess hurt? Heard they do it in a doctors room.
|

replied July 25th, 2010
you damn dumb f'ers, the little white bumps are hair follicles, don't try to pick them open. and as for the little pink-ish bumps on the tip of the penis, they're harmless. check this site for every penis-related problem you guys here have:

http://menshealth.about.com/od/diseasescon ditions/a/penis_spots.htm
|

replied October 31st, 2010
White bumps on my testicle
The white bumps that look like white heads, I believe are called "Sebaceous Prominence", not "Sebaceous cysts". They are very common, but there is a big difference, based on what I have read so far (but dont quote me), research them both for your self. I happen to have both ): !!! The cyst grows much bigger, and will come to a head, and what comes out of it isn't a pretty picture at all. It formed about 3 weeks ago and it burst 3 days ago while sleeping, and has yet to completely drain, leaving me with a gaping hole that wont heal. Im going to the Hospital in the morning.
The other (Sebaceous Prominence), smaller white head looking one, I have had for atleast 3 yrs now, it has stayed the same size, does not hurt, but I still want to have it removed because it isn't appealing at all (ya know)! LOL
|
12 >>
Tags: pimple
Quick Reply