Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

White bumps on lips of vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
For tha past month or so i've noticed that i have little white bumps on tha lips of my vagina. and some near tha entrance, and one between my anal and tha opening of my vagina. They do not hurt whatsoever, but they do itch. And not all tha time, just every once in awhile. I have had unprotected sex with my my boyrfriend (well, he's my ex now. We just split 2 weeks ago). Before we started having sex, i asked him if he had anything and he said no. I thought about it maybe being herpes or warts. But i everytime i look it up, i find tha same thing. And these bumps do not puss, nor have any of them bled or turned into sores or holes. I also read that they could maybe be some kind of cyst. I'm just freaking out. I definitely need some input on this one. Replies are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Users who thank thisgirlislost for this post: Tioga 

replied March 16th, 2009
They are probably seabouscus glands and are totally normal.
|
Users who thank jbear3 for this post: thisgirlislost 

replied May 10th, 2009
sabaceaus cyst they are completely normal you can get them from shaving or just a clogged and/or sweaty gland
|

replied October 31st, 2010
HELP please
i have found the same type of spots on mine and i dont knw what to do they are in a strright line going down from my clit but they are becoming clearer the hospital said it isnt wrats or anything but it is really scaring me my last partner noticed them and i sed it was a scar but i want to knw what it is i am so scared it could be reallly bad
any advice
|

replied November 2nd, 2010
I have the same thing, and began to get them before even becoming sexually active! I have loads though now am sexually active and it really scares me, noticed ex had similar on scrotum, and thought it may be warts but you have described it perfectly and i dont know if it is normal as have not been confident enough to have sex with other men because of this help please!
|

replied November 2nd, 2010
I have the same thing, and began to get them before even becoming sexually active! I have loads though now am sexually active and it really scares me, noticed ex had similar on scrotum, and thought it may be warts but you have described it perfectly and i dont know if it is normal as have not been confident enough to have sex with other men because of this help please!
|

replied November 9th, 2010
i went to the doctors bwt it and they said it could be a build up of skin on the crease or warts but i have an oppointment thursday at young persons clinic to see wht it is for sure

Tioga get checked out
|

replied November 11th, 2010
i got mine remoed today go to ur doctor and if it is like mine they might beable to freeze em off even if its just built up skin
|