Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

White bumps on labia

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I noticed these white bumps up and down the walls of my libia, there is no pain nothing. You really cant even tell that their there until you touch down there. I have no pain peeing no adbonial pain just a little discharge. Ive notice for a long time their there all the time they dont change. Ive been scared that I have an STD or something. Please if anyone can answer my question/concern I would appreciate it. Also I have had pap smears for as long as Ive had these and the doctors never mentioned anything about them and my test come back normal.(Ive been to embarrassed to ask what they were)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 9th, 2009
I have the same problem and would really like to know what they are? I'm also concerned!
|

replied December 3rd, 2009
i think i have this problem too. ive been doing my researching and it might be Fordyce spots. but only a doctor will be able to give you the right answer, too scared to go see one.
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2010
Same as you three.
I think I have more tho, but I've had them as long as I can remember and the closest thing I saw to what I have are Fordyce spots.
|