Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

White bumps on Breasts

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
User Profile
Hi for the past two days now whenever im in the shower I have noticed tiny white bumps on my breasts that look like white heads however whenever I get out of the shower to dry off they disappear. I have now idea what they are and Im worried. They do not hurt and they are super tiny. What are they??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 4th, 2009
Hi, im 13 and i sometimes get them. I dnt know what they are but i thought it might set you free a bit if you knew that someone else gets them.
Bye
|

User Profile
replied December 15th, 2012
Breast Skin
I'm twenty years old and I think I may have the same problem only they're not really bumps, they just kind of look like really pale dry skin. I've tried shaving them away, but they just keep showing up and disappearing again.
|

User Profile
replied December 15th, 2012
I'm twenty years old and I think I may have the same problem only they're not bumps exactly they just kind of look like white dry skin. I've tried shaving them, but they don't go away doing that and only disappear temporarily.
|
Tags: skin
Quick Reply