Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

White Bump and sores on the Vagina?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
About five days ago I gave oral and had unprotected sex, and afterwards I was a bit sore. Two days later, I was starting to feel sick. I had a sore throat, swollen tonsils, headache, getting hot and cold easily, couldn't sleep, and i was really thirsty. Then I noticed that when I went to the bathroom, it stung really bad when I peed. The next day I used a mirror to check down there, and there was a red sore just under the vaginal opening. Yesterday, I checked again, and there appeared to be another sore, this time on the right side of the right side of the labia minora. I checked it when I woke up this morning, and now that sore on the labia minora turned into a painful white bump. There also has been a lot of vaginal discharge. I looked all over the internet for an answer, and I would like to know if it's herpes? I have been with this guy before, but that was about 5 or 6 months ago, and I don't know if he's had sex with anyone else since then. If it was herpes, wouldn't I also have it around the mouth? There have been no sign of sores around the mouth. I still feel sick, but better than I was five days ago and it still stings when I go to the bathroom.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 30th, 2010
Experienced User
jayaress, I am not a Doctor, nor am I a woman; but what you have just discribed doesn't sound good at all:
1) giving oral UNPROTECTED,2) having sex UNPROTECTED, 3)experiencing SORENESS afterward, feeling SICK, and the list goes on and on!
The only way you can be for sure of what going on with you is that you need to see a health provider as soon as possible! There are so many different STDs out there today and you are taking a GREAT risk everytime you engage yourself in unprotected sex!
Herpes are not the only STD that you must be concerned about, there are many-many others when you take that risk of having unprotected sex!
I hope and pray that there are nothing wrong with you, but please go and be checked out!
Keep us posted!!!!
|
Did you find this post helpful?