Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

Which is the more probably conception day

User Profile
Hi, the first day of my last period was the 29th of August. My cycle usually lasts 26-27 days. I have protected sex on the 3rd (day after period ended) and unprotected on the 12 of september. i have missed my period now and have 3 positive pregnancy tests. Which is the more probably conception day if there is one? I do have an appointment set up but i am just anxious.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 29th, 2016
General Q and A Answer A58981
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Its the unprotected coitus on september 12th that caused it.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.