Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

when I am able to get hard my erection is weaker

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
I am a 22 year old Man who since puberty has had a very healthy sex drive. I would regularly masturbate anywhere from 1-3 times during any given day but for the past half a year my sex drive has been decreasing and for about three months now I have been experiencing some extreme sexual problems.

Along with my sex drive that is pretty much dead I am also having pretty bad erectile dysfunction to the point where if I am even able to get hard I cant maintain it and even when I am able to get hard my erection is weaker then it has been in the past.
Another thing to note is that my kegels (flexing my penis) is MUCH weaker then it ever was before. I would be able to feel significant movement when I would kegel but now i barley feel anything at all. When I do kegel it just doesn't feel like it is supposed to anymore and that scares the hell out of me. When I reach orgasm my orgasm is always weak and it just doesn't feel right. I hate this feeling not only because my sexual pleasure is not the same but I worry that I may not be able to please my beautiful girlfriend.

I also sometimes feel a slight burning on the hole of my penis. I went to a urologist who gave me antibiotics that seemed to fix the problem but I still get flare ups from time to time now that I am off them. My hole also sometimes had some strange clear discharge but only really after I pee and its really only sometimes.

The top side of my penis is also been very coarse and I am not sure if it has always been like this or maybe I am just noticing it now but it feels very rough and it sort of looks like there are two cut like indents in it. It just looks very wrinkled.

Another thing I should note is that when I am able to get hard and when I have sex one vain at the bottom left of my penis engorges to the point where it is a little painful. The vain becomes huge.. like HULK big.

I have some other issues going on like my testicles dont seem to be as big or as full as the used to be, my left testicle hangs lower then ever, i just feel numb and dizzy sometimes, and I am a little on the fat side but I recently lost 30 pounds by going to the gym a lot.

I just dont know what to do anymore. I need to fix these problems because I cant imagine life like this. I used to exist through my sexual nature and my fetishes but now it is as if a part of me is gone. My mentality has literally shifted. I dont feel like myself. I dont want to live like this.

If anyone can provide any help that would be absolutely amazing. I can provide any extra information upon request.
Did you find this post helpful?
|