Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

when did i concieve? i'm 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant (Page 1)

i found out im 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant..im not regular on my menstrual cycles my last period was on may but i cant remember the day. i had sex on june 13 14 with my ex boyfriend and then on the 17/18 i had sex with another guy... i count the day back from now and 6 weeks and3 days go back to june 14 so is the baby my ex boyfriend?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 9th, 2011
Community Volunteer
If the 6 weeks and 3 days is from an ultrasound, you ovulated and conceived 4 weeks and 3 days before the day of the ultrasound. So you conceived from sex between about 5 weeks 1 day before the scan date until 4 weeks 1 day before. Unfortunately you did not say what date the measurement was made so I cant to that calculation for you.
|

replied July 6th, 2012
Whos the father??
Can someone please help me? Im 5weeks pregnant and 6days today 6/6/12. my PERIOD WAS may 25 to the may 29ish 2012. I had sex the 26th of may and the 2nd of june with my lover.(i know BAD situation) and the 29th of may and the 5th and 6th of june with my husband,and now im exactly 5weeks and 6days pregers whos is it??? Please help me
|

replied July 6th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Your gestational age (GA) Indicates conception around June 9. So your husband is by far the most likely dad.

Take care
|

replied November 29th, 2012
So if my last period was like 10-7 through 10-11 and I had sex with guy number one on almost a daily basis then went and had a one night stand on 10-26 with guy number two who pulled out and now on 11-29 I am 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant... When did I conceive and is it guy number one or guy number twos baby?
|

replied February 6th, 2013
when did i concive ? please help
im six weeks and five days by ultrasound today . my last period was in December, my first day on must of been around 22,23,24 of December as i was on over Xmas. im just a little unsure of the exact date . so what day did i conceive ?
|

replied February 8th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Around Jan 4, so sex between around Dec 30 to Jan 6 got you pregnant. Does that sound like the time you were having baby making sex?
|

replied March 15th, 2013
hello , thanks for replying but im still so confused.
i found out from reading texts back on my phone that the first day of my last period was the 24th of december. on the 6th of feb i had an erly scan witch dated me at 6 weeks and five days. i could see thee heart beat aswell. i havent had another scan yet but i did have my first appointment with the midwife today who thought i was 11 weeks and five days. she told me i would have concived around the 23rd of december right before my period . please help soo confused
|

replied February 19th, 2013
My last period was due on the 29th Oct 2012 and it came on the 4th Nov 2012. I had sex on the 11th Nov with guy1 and sex on the 21st Nov with guy2. I am 14 weeks and 4 days today 19/2/13 and my due date is 16th Aug 2013. So i'm struggling with who the father might be if someone could help that would be great.
|

replied February 19th, 2013
confused when i conceived???
My last period was due on the 29th Oct 2012 and it came on the 4th Nov 2012. I had sex on the 11th Nov with guy1 and sex on the 21st Nov with guy2. I am 14 weeks and 4 days today 19/2/13 and my due date is 16th Aug 2013. So i'm struggling with who the father might be if someone could help that would be great.
|

replied February 22nd, 2013
is it mine?
My ex girlfriend just found out she is 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant from an ultrasound.today is Feb 22 2013, we broke up jan 16. Math seems a little off. What are the chances its mine? She has had sex since then.
|

replied February 22nd, 2013
is it mine?
My ex girlfriend just found out she is 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant from an ultrasound.today is Feb 22 2013, we broke up jan 16. Math seems a little off. What are the chances its mine? She has had sex since then. From what she remembers, her last period started dec 24th.
|

replied March 22nd, 2013
If my baby is due on 7th sept when did I concieve
|

replied April 15th, 2013
My boyfriend/father of my child possibly has another baby on the way w another girl, but she isn't sure if its his or a different guys. Today is April 15th & her ultrasound said she was 7 weeks & 5 days. So what day did she conceive ?
|

replied April 16th, 2013
Not the father?
A friend of mine has a girl telling him she's pregnant. But I am very skeptical... He slept with her (with a condom on March 15-17 2013) and she is telling him she is 6 weeks pregnant. Today is April 16th...is it just me or does that not add up correctly? I have been pregnant and I HIGHLY doubt its his baby.. help!
|

replied May 4th, 2013
help!!
I got my first ultrasound done on march 14th 2013, they said then that I was 17 weeks one day. Is that accurate or could they be off? I can't remember when I got my last period. But on October 29th 2012, I had Sex with a man who isn't my fianc..
After that, I had sex with strictly my fianc.
So who is the father of my baby and what day roughly did I concieve?
|

replied July 16th, 2013
if had sex wit a guy June 14 & wit my boyfriend the rest of the days before tht .. who's my child's father? my last period was June 1st and my due date March 8th 2014. when did i get pregnant? my default cycle is like da length of 25-27 days
|

replied July 20th, 2013
Hello I am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant today counting back those days that puts me on conceiving date of June 11 the last time I had sex with my boyfriend was June the 2nd ... but the catch is I had sex with someone else on the 21st of June.. is the a way its the second guy or is out my X ? ? ? Its eating at me please help
|

replied July 21st, 2013
Community Volunteer
The way pregnancy calculations work is that when you are 5 weeks 5 days,you must count only 3 weeks 5 days back to conception. This is just the way the medical industry works. You ovulate and conceive around day 14/15.

This means you conceived around June 24, so the sex on June 21 is very very very likely what made you pregnant.

Take care!
|

replied August 18th, 2013
Who's the dad?
I had sex right after my period and got on my period three days later or so around late may or June any how I had sex again on June 14th and now I'm 9 weeks pregnant who's the dad?
|

replied August 18th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Your dates indicate getting pregnant in late June or early July.

Sou if 14 June was the last time you had intercourse, that guy is the father.
|

replied September 16th, 2013
I don't know who
I found out by ultrasound I'm 7weeks and 4 days pregnant and I had my period July 2-6 and had sex with one guy but I got my period again at the end of July on the 25 but I sex with my ex on augs 3rd so what day did I conceived and whose the father
|

replied September 16th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Your ultrasound is showing ovulation around August 8, so sex with your ex was well within your likely fertile week.

So your ex is for sure the father of your baby.

Best of luck!
|

replied September 18th, 2013
in reference to your answer from my first question
Would it matter if I had sex with on guys augs 6 and 8th? And I had sex with my ex Aug 3rd?
|

replied September 22nd, 2013
HI, Im 16 weeks and 5 days pregnant to this date. Can you let me when about I got pregnant? I have worked it out to be end of May to begging on June. Is this right? Im going crazy trying to work it out. Many thanks.
|
12 >>