Medical Questions > Mental Health > ADD and ADHD Forum

whats your experiance with bupropion?

Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...
User Profile
hi
thats the post..

coonsanders
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2012
I liked it. It gave me more drive and helped me focus. It boosted my mood. I could literally find nothing I didnt like about it. It helped me out of a slumps and gave me the boost I needed to get back on my feet. And it kept me on my feet by making it easier to focus and be confident in myself.
|

replied August 9th, 2012
Experienced User
I started taking it on Sunday 7/22/12 and I noticed after a week to two weeks tremendous results. No more negative thoughts! Little things that upset me no longer do and for me it's like, "Ya know whatever!" and I just roll with things. I also have no negative thoughts toward persons in general. IT also allows me to slow down situations when a disagreement occurs and it allows me to think without acting impulsively. I'm not sure about the focusing part though. Not sure if I have seen an improvement in focuse. I have had no side effects and I'm currrently taking 250mg/day. I am a type 3 Overfocused Adult ADD case.
|
Quick Reply