Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

what to do about small white bumps on penis?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey guys i am 17 years old and i visted my doctor yesterday and asked about these small white bumps i have on my penis. I had already done some research and i figure they are sabaceous cysts and they are harmless other than the fact that they are gross to feel. My doctor said that they mean nothing, but they would always be there, I was hoping for some sort of solution which he didnt provide. He said there was nothing to worry about and nothing that could be done and called them a 'minor birth defect'. It was sort of embaressingto have to ask my mom to schedule the appointment but is it worth asking to see if there is anything that can be done? if i was with a girl would she even notice them or care? and is there anything i can do myself to try and remove them??
Did you find this post helpful?
|