Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

WHAT KINDA THINGS I SHOULD DO TO MAKE A GUY HORNY?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
What kinda things i should do to make a guy horny?(if u explain to me in 2 many lines.megathnx)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2010
ha breath or kiss on his hear! tell him what you wanna do to him(make it intence but not awkward) hiss on his neck. pulll up his shirt and kiss all all the way down to the start of his boxers?pants whatever and then unbutton his pants:) ride him with jus your pantys on or your pants wat ever lol:) and make outt with him!and show him your sexii side lol it works(:
|

replied March 17th, 2010
i meant kiss on his neck not hiss.
|

replied March 17th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Be confident, laugh and enjoy yourself, make a lot of eye contact, flirt, make physical contact.

Most men are fond of having their ego stroked. It awakens their sense of masculinity which bolsters their libido. Compliment men on things that are traditionally masculine in their mind. Point out that they are strong, or mechanically apt, compliment their physical features or tell them they smell good.
|
Quick Reply