Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

What is this itch between my legs?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have been experiencing a constant itch in my anal region for a number of months now, and instead of getting better, it's getting worse. It started as just an itch on my anus, but has since propagated in a straight line between my legs both forwards and back. It is now impossible to go a day without scratching, and in doing so, it seems i'm removing dead skin, sometimes in flakes. it seems that in scratching I am making it worse, but it is unbearable not to within 2 minutes of it acting up. I just looked in a mirror, and noted a single red line stretching from front to back across the intersection of my legs. Thoughts on what this might be? No, I have not had any sexual relations in my life.
Did you find this post helpful?
|