Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

What is a "Large" penis?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Is 8 inches
Big?
Small?
Average?
75%  75%  [ 9 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
25%  25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
What is a small penis? What is a large penis? What is an average penis? You all use these terms, but us guys don't really know what you think is big/average/small. Can you say so now, for the record. And I know, I know, they say statistically the average penis size is from 6 to 7 inches, depending on who you listen to. That's not what I'm talking about. Ladies, in your personal opinion, based on personal experience, in inches, what is small/average/large. And, what I the best size? I keep hearing that biggest is not always best.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2008
Experienced User
im pretty sure it depends on the girl you talk to. i know for me, 6 inches was about average, but then i ad my daughter and for some reason it's too big for me now. ive seen a guy that was 3 inches.....thats small, bigger than 7 inches is way too big
|

User Profile
replied April 14th, 2008
Active User, very eHealthy
It varies on the girl you are with. You can never answer that question.

Statistically I believe average was 5.5. to 6, not 6-7 as you have stated.

But since when do all women, or humans in general, conform with average. There is no way to answer this question, depends on the lady.
|
Quick Reply