Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

what if condom breaks..

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
sir please help me.....i had sex with a prostitue yesterday....and when i tried to insert my penis into her vagina..condom breaks...and i immediately remove my penis from her vagina and wear a new condom...sir what are my chances of getting HIV...i am not sure weather the girl is HIV+ or not...my penis was inside her vagina for almost 3-4 seconds when condom breaks....please help..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 6th, 2011
HIV test
Sir,

i have a doubt that whether i had AIDS/HIV....
If i go for blood test, can i find the result.
Or, should i need to go HIV test only..

Kindly do reply.....
|

replied July 29th, 2012
guide me
Sir Guide me i had sex with a prostitue and when i insert my penis into her vagina condom breaks she realise and told me stop condom was broken at the tip it takeplace between 15- 25 sec and i immediately remove my penis from her vagina and wear a new condom sir what are my chances of getting HIV i am not sure weather the girl is HIV+ or not seconds when condom breaks please help me sir i am out of mind i can't sleep

Read more: HIV and AIDS Forum - what if condom breaks.. http://ehealthforum.com/health/what-if-con dom-breaks-t311841.html#ixzz222GztCLr
|