Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

what does red dots on the head of the penis mean?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
what does red dots on the head of the penis mean? i've had a yeast infection and it went away, and i had sex with my partner for the first time without a condom the other night, my yeast infection has been gone for five/six days and he's just noticed red dots on his bellend. anyone know what it could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 29th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
hi, it probably means nothing.
FIRST; men r not bothered as much by yeast as women so usually things r reversed AFTER U get rid of yeast HE gives back
so how to fix; when u get treated, he should be treated and u can ask for meds rx from Dr. (some do some refuse)
but both need to be treated to do any lasting good.

what else can u do? depends; how many times have u had yeast infection
how do u know what bf has
red dots will probably go away in day or 2

u could look up yeast, rash, eczema, psoriasis but you will have THOUSANDS of pictures to go thru and hundreds of pages

good luck
|

replied July 31st, 2011
it's just weird after i had sex with a condom they came, but the first condom we used never had lube on, so we guessed something to do with that. it's been i think it's been 3/4 days and they're still there. they're not even major noticable, just realllly tiny. but i'm going to the GUM clinic anyway so hopefully they'll telle me weither i have it still and i'll ask about the red dots on my partner:). thankyouuu:)
|

replied March 6th, 2012
what does it mean
|
Quick Reply