Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

what does it mean of lower abdominal & lower back pain?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have my period Nov. 14-18, 2011 and have a contact Nov.20, 2011 with my bf, i don't have my period yet and i have a 3 time negative result of my pregnancy test. An now i have a much lower abdominal & lower back pain, its so much pain when i stand up and sitting down, and also moving so i still feel the pain. What does mean? i'm so afraid for this symptoms..pls...help me
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Gaelic
|

User Profile
replied December 19th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
lyka23,

With your period ending on 18 Nov, having only one sexual encounter on 20 Nov, and with three negative pregnancy test, the chances of you being pregnant are really pretty low. You are usually the most fertile around 2 weeks after your period, based on the usual 28 day cycle.

If you do not get your period within another week, do another pregnancy test, just be be absolutely sure. Then, if you are not pregnant, you probably have an hormonal imbalance and you should see your gynecologist.

There are many reasons for a woman to have an hormonal imbalance. Some of these causes can produce abdominal and back pain. It usually takes a thorough evaluation by a gynecologist to figure it out.

If the pain is so bad that you can't wait a week, then see your physician as soon as you can.

Good luck.
|

replied December 19th, 2011
thanks a lot for your answer....
|