Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acid Reflux Forum

What do you think I might have?

Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...
For several months I have been having bad acid reflex. Food would literally go back into my throat and even mouth, sometime even 2 hours after I have eaten. It seems almost any food would do so., even lettuce. Once in a while I get upper abdominal pain. I don't vomit blood, nor feel nausea. I have gain weight rapidly.

Yesterday I just did a scope and the doctor said there was a little bit of inflammation and did 3 biopsy. I need to make another appointment for an X-ray.

Gastritis doesn't really fit.

So what else could it be?

Possibly some kind of GERD, but which one and how bad? Cancer, Ulcer?

I was refer for a Scope because Nexium wasn't working for me. It was making things worse.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 17th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
try to stick with the Dr advice.
If it were simply a little relux u could ignore it or try home remedies but as u explain it; STICK WITH DR ADVICE
|
Did you find this post helpful?