Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

What could be wrong with me?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
I am 23, my height is 157cm and I have a slow BMR, tendency towards obesity. Currently I am doing gym 2hours per day from 1month. All of a sudden my weight is increased in 2days, from 51.5kg to 54kg, and I am experiencing low pressure and dizziness after 45mins of gym. And also after I sleep for 6-7hours at night, there is a body pain, and also I am getting skin problems like my facial skin is wrinkled, tanned easily within the last 2-3days all of a sudden.. Please help me.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 19th, 2016
General Q and A Answer A59473
Hi, and thanks for your query on eHealth forum!

If you easily getting tired while exercising, there are a few possibilities you should look at. First is a heart issue that can be taken care of by an EKG, treadmill test and echo. The next is anemia. The third cause could be low blood sugar or even a case of high sugar as in diabetes. Another cause is poor sweating as in Sjogren’s syndrome. Exercise induced low blood pressure too could be a cause.

Ofcourse if the exercise level is not systematically increased, one would get tired soon and it may cause dizziness and fainting as the blood vessels do not dilate as fast as required to increase the blood flow. Hence it is always wise to start exercising slowly and not push your limits to start with.

However, since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net please consult your doctor regarding this immediately. Hope this helps. Take care!

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.