Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

What could be wrong? (Early period after sex)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Every time i have sex my period will come right after. Sometimes its 2 weeks before and than i get it at my normal time. I thought at first it was just because it was so rough but now im worried it might be something way more serious
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 23rd, 2010
Please Hellp??! Does anybody know.
|

replied August 23rd, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Helppppppp239, Do you get a period after sex or do you just bleed? If you are having rough sex, bumping into your cervix can cause bleeding and if you do no stay lubricated throughout intercourse, micro-tears can develop.
|

replied August 27th, 2010
No it will make my whole period start early. Last month i had sex 3 weeks before my period than it started right after for a week than 2 weeks later i got it again.
|

replied August 29th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Helppppppp239, If this continues, you have to speak to your doctor. If you bleed for a week after sex it cannot be from friction tears or bumping into your cervix.

Best of luck!
|

replied December 22nd, 2011
This happens to me too. My full on period always comes three days after i have sex. Do you know what causes yours yet? I'm going to the doctor tomorrow Sad
|

replied April 9th, 2012
period
what did the doctor say?
|

replied April 9th, 2012
period
what did the doctor say?
|

replied August 9th, 2013
help123to prevent pregnancy
Hi last month I took pills after 5 days of my mentruation..then I stopped the pills after 6 days then I got period..its possible to become pregnant. .tnx
|

replied August 9th, 2013
Can u help me pls
|

replied August 9th, 2013
Can u help me pls
|
Quick Reply