Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

What could a bone-like lump on foot be?

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
User Profile
I found a hard bone-like lump on the top of my left foot a couple of months ago. It was painless at first, but as time passed, pain started occurring. I work in retail and I'm on my feet all the time and its just getting worse and worse. One time I came home and I could barely walk and the pain had reached up to my knee. My entire foot was swelled up, tingly, numb, and in horrible pain. Any idea what it could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 21st, 2012
Sounds like a bunion. They are often surgically removed. I have them. They run in my genes. I was in the Army and was disqualified because of it. (It probably saved my life from not going to war, but that's another story)I could not tolerate the darn boots. It caused shooting pain and swelling. Wear comfortable shoes and see a foot doctor.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: bone, lump, numb, feet
Quick Reply