Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

What causes low self-esteem in teens?

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Do you think I am depressed? I am 16 years old. I absolutly hate school some days even though there is no reason for me to. I used to love going out with friends now I feel like I have to forse myself to go out with them because all i want to do is sleep or exersise. I am paranoid with food, I will only eat 100% healthy sugar free egg free food. only low caloire. I have to exersise for atleast 1 hour a day. I feel so guilty when I sit down because I feel like I am getting fat. I have panick attacks on most days is things are not organised. I don't want to live somedays I wish I could die. It seems like absolutly nothing goes right in my life. like everything is 100x harder for me. I feel unbelieveably fat eventhough I am medically thin. I have NO confidence or self esteem at all. I sleep so much and I dont want to see or talk to anybody latley. What is this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|