Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Mononucleosis Forum

What are the stages of mono?

Must Read
Is mononucleosis bacterial or viral? Does everyone get mono at some time? How does mono spread? Basic facts and definitions about "the kissing disease". ...
Do you know what causes mono? Although children are more at risk than adults,what can you do to avoid getting sick from mono? Review risk factors here....
The symptoms of mono may not manifest for everyone who contracts the Epstein-Barr virus. But when are symptoms serious? And when should you seek medical help?...
I was diagnosed with Epstein Barr early antigen (igg) on August 23. I was feeling sick a week before I got diagnosed. It's been a month and a week. My acute symptoms lasted 10 days, then I felt good for a week. And I got very depressed one day and the next day I relapse. On September 14 I got sick again with nausea, tingling, and weak legs and arms. It's been two weeks and my nausea and tingling has subside. The only thing I am experiencing right now is horrible joint bone pain, muscle spasm twitching all over my legs. Muscle ache . I don't know if this is normal with mono. I am desperate because I don't have answers. How long it will last? I am getting married on December and I dont know what to do. If I should postpone my wedding or if I will get better. All this made me extremely depressed. How do I know that mono left my body and that I will not relapse again? Please answer me anyone. Sad I am 26 years old female . Twitching is annoying ( is it normal)? Is this the last stage of mono?
Did you find this post helpful?
|