Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

What are the long term sideffects of Roaccutane

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Can anyone tell me for how long the side effects last after completing the course of accutane. Will there be any birth defects if i have a child 1yr after completing my course of accutane? Any studies done on this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 1st, 2012
I wish to know the same. My question/message is: I would like to know if Roaccutane can cause health issues for a child whose mother used Roaccutane. Is there any statistics on this or about Roaccutane patients who could not conceive later in life? Thank you.
|

replied May 1st, 2012
I wish to know the same. My question/message is: I would like to know if Roaccutane can cause health issues for a child whose mother used Roaccutane. Is there any statistics on this or about Roaccutane patients who could not conceive later in life? Thank you.
|