Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Diabetes Forum

what are symptoms of diabeties post delevery?

Must Read
What is diabetes and what causes diabetes? Start here for basic facts about type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. ...
What causes diabetes? Who is at risk of developing diabetes? Find out what can lead to the development of diabetes here....
Do you know the signs of the onset of diabetes? Read here to find out more about diabetes symptoms and when you need to seek help....
hi..im having light headache and nausea from last 5 days..my eye vision gets blurry when i see sun light.why?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2012
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

The most likely cause of your symptoms could be due to stress and fatigue, after a delivery.

A few days of rest and relaxation will be very helpful to reduce your symptoms.

In the mean time, you can take OTC medications like tylenol, which are safe medications to reduce your headache, during lactation.

If your symptoms persist, even after such measures, you may need to consult a doctor to rule out issues like migraine.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Diabetes , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.