Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

what are symptoms of a blood clot in the area of the big toe?

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
I have a health problem that I am not sure what to do. My big toe on my left foot is very sore and swollen. I can't even wear my shoes or walk on it comfortably. I put witch hazel on it because I thought it might be the result of some kind of insect bite but that did not help. Then I put some Neosporin on it but that did not seem to help. I then in talking to my daughter who suggested I might want to soak my foot in hot water with Epsom salts in it. I did this for at least 1/2hr. to 45min. and it did not remedy my problem. My toe is still very swollen and red and very sore. I was wondering if it is possible that I could have a blood clot in my toe or do you suspect something else? What should I do to remedy this situation?Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply