Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

What are possible medical reasons for semen not to come out

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
What are possible medical reasons for semen not to come out? I don't have a problem of having orgasms or feeling them but my semen hardly comes out during an orgasm if at all. I did have a surgery in stomach area could that be a reason and why?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 25th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
well there could be many but if u function fine then for the time being; I would not worry about it
how old r u
what is height/weight and general health
do u have any cancer of the prostate or reproductive system in your family
how long has this been happening
u did not say what the surgery (stomach area) was
if u r worried that u don't have any sperm coming out that probably is not so, the semen is to help the sperm and protect it because when a man ejaculates only about 3% is sperm and has no color like semen
if u have insurance and want peace of mind ; see dr
good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply