Medical Questions > Parenting > Toddlers Forum

wetting on purpose

Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
User Profile
my daughter is 4 and wen she playing up she plays up big time shell ask to go toilet be in here a little while then call me and say shes going to we her self shes ryt next to loo and will not sit on it she just wets her self but only wen she bin naughty otherwise she goes to the toilet fine wot can i do ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 23rd, 2010
Ack! The terrible two's have lasted another two years! I think it's time for good and bad lessons, mainly explaining how bad hurts others and makes people sad. Instruct her to start thinking and imagining what good people do to make people happy and those good inspirations will start coming to her.

I'd hate to scare a four year old but have her sit through the evening news with you one night so that she understands what harm people do when they grow up to be bad.
|

replied April 23rd, 2010
Hey, btw - I'm nearly married so not flirting but just had to say that you have the most gorgeous pair of eyes that I've seen in six forums over the past year and if you've passed them onto your daughter she must truly look angelic.

Take care and keep smiling. One day your daughter will be getting mad at YOU for peeing the bed! =P
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2010
Smile aww thanx lol. n iv tryed telling her bout how upset she makes mummy wen she does it and how naughty it is but nothink seems to work she dry n unless shes being naughty :/ iv run out of ideas lol thanx thow x
|
Quick Reply