Our priority is to support survivors and people who self-harm. We also support the people it indirectly affects, like family and friends. Please feel free to discuss the issue and gain effective support in our forums.
What to post/ what not to post in the Self Injury Discussion forum.
What to post in the Self Injury Discussion forum
* Posts asking for support regarding your self injury.
* Posts asking for support in recovery from self injury.
* Posts about typical forms of self injury (i.e. cutting/burning.)
* Tips and secrets for staying Self Harm free - how you overcome urges and how you begin to start to cope without Self Injusry
What not to post Self Injury Discussion forum
* Posts that glamourize or encourage self injury.
* Posts that describe specific details about a method of self harm, which could amount to being tip-sharing.
* Anything contrary to EHEALTHforums terms and conditions for posting, including pictures/photographs of self injury.
* Posts regarding eating disorders go in the Eating Disorders forum.
* Posts regarding abuse go in the Troubled and Abusive Relationships forum.
* Posts about alcohol/drugs go in the Addiction forum.