Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

Weird pressure feeling behind nose

Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
Im a 17 year old male and 3 nights ago while trying to go to sleep i felt a strong pressure like feeling behind my nose. I went to school the next day and it was fine. Felt it a few times after then a lot trying to go to sleep. Today was fine at school, got home and its been 3 hours and ive been feeling it since. It feels like a knot, or a strong pressure behind my nose...and i think way upper pallet kinda. I searched online and it seems it may be a chronic sinus infection or sinitus or whatever its called. But ive had sinus infections and never felt this kind of feeling, like somethings pushing the back of my nose forward. I took a shower bent down to wash my feet and really felt it. It kinda scares me. it really isnt hurting or nothing though, hopefully its my sinuses. I just took two sinus congestion/pain. any input?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 11th, 2011
And my nose hasnt been runny, no snot. last night my nose did feel kinda stuffy for like 10 minutes then it cleared up. I feel it for a second or two then it goes away. but it does that constantly every few minutes or so when i been goin to sleep and what not
|

replied December 17th, 2011
i'm feeling this too, did you ever find out what it is?
|