Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

weird premature ejaculation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
heya, dont really want to go into much detail but, ive had this problem for as long as i can remember and im 20 years old now. the thing is, i come too quickly like 9 out of 10 times whenever i masturbate or when recieving oral sex, (although there are just a couple of instances that it feels like i will never come during sexual encounters).

all this time i thought i will come too quickly during sex, i discovered something when i started to become sexually active just recently. so here's the weird part, i can last for 20 minutes whenever i keep still and my partner does all the work on top of me, but as soon as we switch positions like when its my turn on top, pe happens again and i would come in a minute. is it from inexperience?? what's wrong??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2010
Hi there, thank you for posting your question. My area of expertise is in human sexual dysfunction. I hope I can be of some small help to you.

It sounds to me as though you have found a solution to your own PE which is very good news indeed. Its all about recognising the "point of no return" and slowing things down at that stage. You'll be fine.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

www.andrewrynne.com

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.