Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

weird periods?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
My periods have always been really regular 28 day cycle unless the cycle changes (so it'd come a little late or a little early while changing & go back to normal) its always lasted 6-7 days ..that was up until a few months ago when the cycle length changed to 33-35 days going for 6-9 days but now it lasts for 3-4 days and is only heavy on one day whereas before it'd be heavy for half of the period..I'm not sure what's going on but I'm thinking its normal?

And also, as of yesterday I've been getting quite a lot(everytime I go to the toilet its there or my underwear get wet and I look its there again) of gooey, almost could say its booger like mucus discharge its not ovulation because I already ovulated around the 23rd-29th and I got the jelly eggy white discharge so I know I did, I also had slight cramps and brown spotting. I also had intercourse with my boyfriend on 2 of those days .. we aren't ttc (we have a 3 year old together already) and we aren't trying to avoid it either.
I should probably add - period is due in 7 days & I'm 21.
I've been sleeping with the same partner for 5 years..so I'm doubting an std.

Thanks in advance if anyone could try shed some light.. Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 5th, 2011
are you having an itchy thing down there?
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2011
Nope
|