Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Weird head pain..

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
A couple days ago i had a sharp pain in the upper right side of my head. It went away. My mom said it was a migraine. So today i had a dull pain in the back left side of my head. Again my mom said it was a migraine. I'm a little scared.. My mom said she is 100% sure its NOT a brain tumor. But both times i had the pain my arms kinda went weak. But my mom said that's from lack of sleep and food and that im under stress right now... I'm still scared.. Can anyone help? (I have been diagnosed with vascular migraines.. If that's it then okay.) I do tend to stay up late and play my video games and i don't really drink a lot of water. I'm not throwing up or anything. I'm not having memory problems. I'm just.. really scared..
Did you find this post helpful?
|