Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

weight loss plateau

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
I started a diet around 5 weeks ago and have been fast walking 2 to 3 miles a day and doing crunchy s and have lost 12 pounds which i am very happy but the last 5 days i haven t lost a pound. someone told me maybe i am not eating enough, i have been eating light, but i am 30 pounds overweight so i really try to watch what i eat. could that be it? i am starting to get down on myself
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 4th, 2009
I think you are overreacting. Take it easy. You will see that your body weight will decrease but the fall might not be very dramatic. You will gradually lose less in long stretches of time.
|
Did you find this post helpful?