Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Weight gain before menstration

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have been working out vigorously.. I went from 160 to 153lbs and i stepped on the scale a few days later and it said i weighed 157! My monthly is going to start soon, today or tomorrow.. does anyone else get this aswell? I am hopeing its only temporary! Anyone?
glance
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2009
I worked out for 2 hours a day 7 days a week last week so I expected to have lost weight when I got on the scales yesterday, however I had gained 4lbs and was really upset. I started my period today though and I always seem to gain weight around my period every month so don't worry it will go!
|

User Profile
replied November 4th, 2009
Oh ya. I'm really skinny (5'7" 110 lbs) but gain 5-10 lbs the week before my period without fail. You lose it all though after so not to worry:)
|
Quick Reply