Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

23 weeks pregnant , pressure after sex

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hello, I am 23 weeks pregnant and I experience really intense lower pressure around the anus area after sex. I have to sit or lay down to feel better. After a few hours I feel normal. Why is that?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 6th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Mayoona, there is a bunch of weight and pressure on your genital area from the pregnancy. Your belly can cause him to thrust at an angle that punch into that area from inside your vagina. During orgasm your anal sphincter also contracts that will stress muscles that might already be under stress.

Do you experience this when you masturbate as well?

Have you tried different positions? Swap sides. Flip over. Have him stand with you on the bed.

Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply