Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

34 weeks pregnant. cramps, really bad neasuea, numbness

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
For the past week I have had menstrual like cramps, really bad neasuea (barley can keep food down), heart burn that makes me so sick I get really hot cannot breathe and then puke. Today I woke up had diareah with such bad pains I was crying. Then I had pelvic area pain so bad It didn't go away for a LONG time and I even moved around it didn't help. I am scared. The pain is getting worse everyday.

Also the right side of my body is numb. I keep having muscle spams. I am confused feeling sometimes really bad.

I was in the hospital couple weeks ago for a whole week from being in pain.
It was all on the right side of my body. They were going to do a emergecny c-section but didn't.

Also hot flashes that make me can't see or hear and I feel like I am dying.

But the doctors really wont do much. I dunno how much longer I can take.
I have a really bad heart. I wake up choking on fluids in my lungs and gasping for air. My heart hurts bad all the time like its trying so hard to pump blood.
I can't eat too much or my heart will hurt and I will start puking.

I have low iron and have to take iron pills.
Blood doesn't flow into my legs no more.
Like seriously they turn purple all the time.

IM SO SCARED PLEASE HELP. rainbow sunny
Did you find this post helpful?
|