Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

2 weeks mensruation

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
what could be the reason for a 2 weeks menstruation?
i am so afraid right now.
some of my friends keeps telling me that i will not get pregnant !
oh my! is that true??
*my menstruation is continuous.. it is like it will not stop.
=(
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper zhao22
|

User Profile
replied December 30th, 2008
Supporter
Going off birth control can cause your body to have a weird phase while it tries to adjust itself to being without those hormones. (My period lasted a month the first time I went off the pill!) If you haven't been taking any kind of birth control pill then you should see a doctor. Bleeding like that can make you anemic really fast. Oddly enough, one of the things that can regulate and lighten your period is going on the pill.
|

replied April 28th, 2010
menstruating for 3 weeks
really because i am feeling soo weak and i really think i should see a doctor..oh my..
|

User Profile
replied April 28th, 2010
Supporter
Well, in the meantime you can take an iron supplement or women''s multivitamin. That will help to combat the fatigue and anemia until you see the doctor.
|

replied September 1st, 2010
i never took or have taken birth control things of any kind.and i have been on my period for 2 weeks n 4 days..
so far... at first it was normal. stoped needing to use pads or tampons after 5 days then it was just the brown lingering for 4 days. then it decided to start going red again n its just decided to die down after 4 days. so bak to brown...
i dont feel any bad symptoms like headaches or disyness or nauxia or anything... no pain of any kind n no fatigueness... so... gonna book docs apointment 2moro morning if i can.. anyone got any ideas? cancer? :/

am 23 by the way.. always been regular 5 days max till now!
|

replied February 17th, 2011
2weeks menstruation
i have been menstruating for 2weeks now, i had althea on the first day of my period. is it normal to have menstruation that long for first time user of pills?
|
Quick Reply