I have been masturbating two to three time a day since an early age. I am in my late twenties an now have an weak erection while masturbating or while having sex. I have also noticed it is kind of hard to get an erection and even so I can not keep it. I have noticed that once I went on an trip and did not masturbate for a week it seemed somewhat better. My question is what steps can I take to gain an harder and longer erection?
Stop beating your meat so much!
Try waiting 3 or 4 days between beatings! Its not that hard to do if you lay off the porn for a while and keep your hand out of your pants!!!!
besides, then it just feels Sooooo much better when you do it!
haha ur ri8!!dey r smply forcin the body!!!u need to do it oly wen u ve an urge...r else its nt so gud nt wrthy!!!bcos....frqnt studies shows...mor sex...leads to more heart prblms...nd if u do it dos mny days continusly...ders a chance of dvlpng prostate enlargemnt in futur...r ur testosterone feeds the prostate cancer...though it shows no symptom...in most of the males....durin a lif tym!!
So am not alone out there !!
Good to know bad to realize the problem size, Well i been browsing the posts for a while all what is common is that;
1. ZINC & SELENIUM- These are crucial to good male sexual health. Take zinc and selenium supplements daily, as indicated on the labels.
2. L-ARGININE- This has been called "Nature's Viagra" for a good reason. Helps increase nitric oxide and improve blood flow to the penis. Our Walgreen's just had a BOGO on vitamins/supplements, and someone beat me to it, cleaning them out of this key to a happy, healthy hard and sustained erection!
3. MACA & HORNY GOAT WEED- More help with circulation to keep you up and going.
4. NIACIN (Vitamin B3)- Helps in the production of sex hormones and improves blood flow, especially to the small blood vessels, a friend to hardness.
5. GINGKO BILOBA- Improved blood flow and erection.
6. FISH OIL/OMEGA 3- Aids in the production of sperm and seminal fluid.
7. MAGNESIUM- Helps in nerve firing/conduction of nerve impulses.
8. SAW PALMETTO- Helps ensure prostate health and function.
ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL are the Zinc, Selenium, and L-Arginine. The rest are VERY highly recommended.
but no one did tell the minimum amounts to give an effect.
So personally i will go moderate amounts from all of the above vs. Recommended Daily intake + ofc Closing all the temptations to touch it and see how it goes.