Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Weak bladder cure

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I've hit on a cure for weak bladder/excessive urination that not only works but makes perfect sense and is absolutely free.

I call it the "Landers Method" and all it requires you to do is reduce your liquid intake by 75%.

That's it!

Obviously, the body was not designed to handle the vast quantities of liquids we intake. Prehistoric made could not turn on the faucet whenever he was thirsty and we inherit our bladder from him.

A glass of water in the morning is all you need. If you can manage that, your bladder problems will disappear within 24 hours.

Have this glass of water at breakfast and if you find yourself desperately thirsty during the day have an apple or orange. Your thirst will disappear.

As we get older our bladders simply aren't as efficient as they used to be. For 40, 50, 60 years we've been making demands on it it was never designed to handle. The "Landers Method" gives it a much needed rest, let's it repair itself.

Try it. You won't like it, but your bladder will.

Eric Landers
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 1st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Interesting. Do you feel dehydrated with this method?
|

replied July 2nd, 2008
Yes, you will feel dehydrated with this method, that's where the fruit comes in.

The important thing, though, is that you drink only water, difficult, but within two weeks your body will adjust.

Also restricting drinking of water to three times a day ONLY, helps tremendously. It allows you to manage when you urinate.

A glass of water at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and that's it, then apples, grapes, oranges, etc as the need requires.

The results are amazing.

ricland
|

replied December 31st, 2012
can u drink tea
|

replied July 6th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I don't have any problem myself but my father has complained of this for some time. Medication helps but perhaps this is a good alternative. Thank you for sharing.
|

replied July 6th, 2008
Then tell him to first only drink water -- as much as he wants -- before reducing it to three glasses a day.

Tell him to load up on grapes, oranges, apples, etc, but no juice at all.

Tell him it will be hell for the first two weeks, but by then his problem will be long gone.

I guarantee it.

And report back for others.

ricland
|
Users who thank ricland for this post: antigone 

replied July 8th, 2008
I should add that your goal is to get the need to urinate down to four times a day.

Therefore, your water intake may vary depending on what puts you over the limit.

Also, because you're restricting your fluid intake to water, it's easier to measure the results.

Additionally, water places a lessor load on your bladder (and kidneys).

You have bladder problems because for decades you've been abusing your bladder. Coffee, soda, excessive juicing, alcohol, etc., have aged your bladder far beyond your own age.

If you're 50, your bladder may be 70.

By 60 you'll need diapers if you keep up the abuse.

ricland
|

replied July 8th, 2008
Also, if you have tried the "Landers Method" and it's working for you, please report your results here to help others.

Eric "Ric" Landers
|

replied March 4th, 2012
less water higher risk of hard stools?
I fear this could cause constispation
|

replied November 8th, 2012
Thanks Eric Landers, I will give your methodology a go !! It seems like the obvious and Only choice.

I am 36 and feel the need to Urinate approx 15 times a day, that is obviously because I drink almost 3 liters of water a day, including 2 sodas and 3 cups of Tea.

Imoh, your concern about constipation is legitimate, but thats where high Fiber diet comes in handy.

To cure our Bladder we must ensure that at least 1/3rd of our Lunch/Dinner is "Salads", while 2/3rd is combination of protien carbs.

Having less salt, alcohol and caffiene in our diet will also help as these dehyderate. Having high fibre flakes or brown bread in the morning may also help.

Eric, I will give your method a go and report progress in a month or so....(hopefully I am disciplined enough to continue !!!)
|